How much does a course cost and how do I pay?
The course costs $30 per class for full fee, $15 per class for students and $10 per class for a valid concession card holder. The total cost of the course is the cost per class multiplied by the number of weeks in the course. You can pay online using a credit card or PayPal. If you want to pay cash for a course, you may do so in the centres.
We define you as Concession if you hold one of the following:
- Health Care Card
- Health Benefit Card
- Seniors Card
- Centrelink or Veterans Affairs Pensioner Cards
- Asylum Seeker Concession Card
- Centrelink Digital Wallet
Or if you are:
- Aged 70 or over
- Classified as a War Widow by Veterans Affairs
- A refugee
We define you as Student if you do not meet the above criteria but hold one of the following:
- Student Transport Concession Card
- International Student Identity Card
- Student ID Card
We define you as Full Fee if you do not meet any of the above criteria.